Call for Workshops
Hosting a Workshop
SOSP 2019 will officially host workshops at the conference venue on Sunday, October 27th. The purpose of these workshops is to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and preliminary results of topics related to SOSP in an interactive environment. We invite proposals for open workshops with the intent to draw upon the collective experience, interests, and opinions of all SOSP attendees.
Proposals should include the following information:
- Workshop name and a 150 to 200-word abstract describing the workshop, suitable for the conference web site.
- Names and affiliations of main organizers and tentative composition of the committees (as complete as possible). Please note if committee members have already tentatively agreed or not.
- If applicable, a description of past versions of the workshop, including dates, organizers, submission and acceptance counts, attendance, and information about which conference the workshop was co-located with.
- Brief rationale for the workshop and for co-locating with SOSP.
- A draft Call For Papers (CFP), as complete as possible.
- The workshop deadlines (internal and external).
- Workshop format, i.e., expected number of presented papers, invited talks, panels, demonstrations, number of hours, etc.
- Expected number of submissions and participants.
|Workshop Proposals Due||April 17, 2019 (11:59 PM EST)||See CFW|
|Workshop Notification of Acceptance||April 20, 2019 (11:59 PM EST)|
|Workshop Call For Papers Due||April 23, 2019 (abstract deadline)|
|Early Registration||September 15, 2019||Registration Site|
|Hotel Booking Deadline||Updated: October 6, 2019||Call Hotel 1-800-461-4393|
|Regular Registration||October 15, 2019||Registration Site|
|Late Registration||Registration Site|
|Workshops Date||October 27, 2019|
|Conference Dates||October 28-30, 2019|
Proposals, and any questions, should be emailed to the SOSP 2019 Workshop Chair, Bianca Schroeder (email@example.com).