Welcome to the SOSP 2019 Website
The biennial ACM Symposium on Operating Systems Principles is the world's premier forum for researchers, developers, programmers, and teachers of computer systems technology. Academic and industrial participants present research and experience papers that cover the full range of theory and practice of computer systems software.
- October 31: Multiple Awards Announced at SOSP 2019
- October 31: Photos from SOSP
- October 23: See the speaker information page for all the details regarding what is available during your presentation.
- October 22: New SOSP bus added for Saturday 6:00 PM from YYZ to Deerhurst. Details in EventBrite.
- October 16: The regular registration deadline has now passed. Late registration is still available online, or it can be done on-site.
- October 11: Regular registration deadline is October 15
- October 7: The hotel booking deadline for SOSP has now passed. However, you can still contact the Deerhurst Resort to book any remaining rooms they might have on a space available basis. You can also try the nearby town of Huntsville (about 10 minutes away by car) for hotel rooming options.
- September 30: Hotel room block is 90% full. Room booking deadline extended to October 6. Most of the units remaining are 2BR and 3BR condos (perfect for sharing), both at the price of $275 CAN/night.
- September 19: New bus transportation option available! See the Venue page.
- September 12: Out of 38 publications, 21 have made their artifacts public and 19 were evaluated to be functional. A total of 11 papers were independently reproduced. Please see the sysartifacts github page for more details.
- July 20: We are pleased to announce that SOSP will be launching a new mentoring scheme for PhD students this year. Junior PhD students will be matched to more senior colleagues (grad students, postdocs, faculty, or researchers) and have the opportunity to meet during the conference. Please click here to sign up and find out more.
|Workshop Proposals Due||April 17, 2019 (11:59 PM EST)||See CFW|
|Workshop Notification of Acceptance||April 20, 2019 (11:59 PM EST)|
|Workshop Call For Papers Due||April 23, 2019 (abstract deadline)|
|Deadline to Register Abstracts||April 17, 2019 (11:59 PM UTC)||Submission Site|
|Submission Deadline (No extensions)||April 24, 2019 (11:59 PM UTC)||Submission Site|
|Author Response||July 8-10, 2019|
|Acceptance Notification||July 22, 2019|
|Camera Ready||August 30, 2019|
|Early Registration||September 15, 2019||Registration Site|
|Hotel Booking Deadline||Updated: October 6, 2019||Call Hotel 1-800-461-4393|
|Regular Registration||October 15, 2019||Registration Site|
|Late Registration||Registration Site|
|Workshops Date||October 27, 2019|
|Conference Dates||October 28-30, 2019|
Any questions about the conference can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org