Welcome to the SOSP 2019 Website
The biennial ACM Symposium on Operating Systems Principles is the world's premier forum for researchers, developers, programmers, and teachers of computer systems technology. Academic and industrial participants present research and experience papers that cover the full range of theory and practice of computer systems software.
- September 19: New bus transportation option available! See the Venue page.
- September 17: SOSP hotel room block over 70% full. Please book your room before the September 30 deadline!
- September 12: Out of 38 publications, 21 have made their artifacts public and 19 were evaluated to be functional. A total of 11 papers were independently reproduced. Please see the sysartifacts github page for more details.
- September 6: Preliminary Program is Available
- August 30: Updated camera ready instructions.
- July 24: We are pleased to announce that SOSP will have an artifact evaluation option for all papers. Please see the sysartifacts github page for more details.
- July 20: We are pleased to announce that SOSP will be launching a new mentoring scheme for PhD students this year. Junior PhD students will be matched to more senior colleagues (grad students, postdocs, faculty, or researchers) and have the opportunity to meet during the conference. Please click here to sign up and find out more.
- June 11: Registration is now open
|Workshop Proposals Due||April 17, 2019 (11:59 PM EST)||See CFW|
|Workshop Notification of Acceptance||April 20, 2019 (11:59 PM EST)|
|Workshop Call For Papers Due||April 23, 2019 (abstract deadline)|
|Deadline to Register Abstracts||April 17, 2019 (11:59 PM UTC)||Submission Site|
|Submission Deadline (No extensions)||April 24, 2019 (11:59 PM UTC)||Submission Site|
|Author Response||July 8-10, 2019|
|Acceptance Notification||July 22, 2019|
|Camera Ready||August 30, 2019|
|Early Registration||September 15, 2019||Registration Site|
|Regular Registration||September 30, 2019||Registration Site|
|Hotel Booking Deadline||September 30, 2019||Call Hotel 1-800-461-4393|
|Workshops Date||October 27, 2019|
|Conference Dates||October 28-30, 2019|
Any questions about the conference can be emailed to email@example.com